E-commerce | Air Pollution | Health Care | Migration | Economics of Family
- Peer Migration in China (October 2018) with Yuyu Chen and Yang Yue, NBER working paper #15671, under review.
- Market Expanding or Market Stealing? Competition with Network Effects in Bike-Sharing, November 2018, with Guangyu Cao, Xi Weng and Li-an Zhou, NBER working paper #24938.
- More Trusting, Less Trust? An Investigation of Early E-commerce in China (July 2014) with Hongbin Cai, Li-an Zhou and Chong Liu, NBER working paper #18961.
- Mobile Messaging for Offline Group Formation in Prosocial Activities: A Large Field Experiment, with Tianshu Sun and Guodong (Gordon) Gao, Management Science, June 2019, vol 65(6).
- Best Paper (First Place), Conference on Information Systems and Economics (CIST) 2015.
- Solving Shortage in a Priceless Market: Insights from Blood Donation, with Tianshu Sun and Susan Feng Lu. Journal of Health Economics, July 2016, 48: 149-165.
- Coverage on Market Design Blog
- Love, Money and Parental Goods: Does Parental Matchmaking Matter? , joint with Fali Huang and Lixin Xu , Journal of Comparative Economics May 2017, 45(2): 224-245, in Special section: Symposium on Gary Becker and Family Economics.
- Seller Reputation: From Word-of-Mouth to Centralized Feedback, with Hongbin Cai, Li-an Zhou and Chong Liu, International Journal of Industrial Organization, May 2014, volume 34, page 51-65.
- The Promise of Beijing: Evaluating the Impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on Air Quality, with Yuyu Chen, Naresh Kumar , and Guang Shi, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 66 (2013): 424-443.
- Comment from freakeconomics.com
- Gaming in Air Pollution Data? Lessons from China, with Yuyu Chen, Naresh Kumar, and Guang Shi, the B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, Advances tier, Volume 13, Issue 3, 2012.
- Love and Money by Parental Matchmaking: Evidence from Urban Couples in China, with Fali Huang and Lixin Xu , the American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings May 2012, 555-560.